- Purchasing Wholesale Green Coffee Beans
- Purchasing green coffee at wholesale prices is complicated. Especially for the so-called, "little guy,"" whom we are committed to.
- The Shipping Cost Problem
- We know that if you don’t live near one of the few, large coffee shipping ports or purchase green coffee by the pallet (or truckload), the cost of shipping is one of the most crushing costs that eat into your profits or hold you back from growing your hobby into a budding business.
- The Bulk Pricing Problem
- To get good pricing on your coffee, you typically need to order large quantities (full sacks or, at best, half sacks). If you want to have a variety of a dozen or so coffees, that can quickly tie up thousands of dollars in your shop or garage.
- The Access Problem
- When you're forced to purchase retail--even at reasonable prices--it's difficult to gain access to samples of new arrivals and other interesting coffees that help you learn and develop as a skilled expert.
- Mill47 Wholesale Program : Problems Solved
Free Shipping* on 20lb "Frac Sacks" when you buy any two (or more)
10% Off* 20lb "Frac Sacks" when you buy any two (or more)
Access to 200g samples of new release coffees and special educational coffees
*10% off combined with free shipping is a total discount of approximately 25%!
To start making wholesale purchases now, simply add two Frac Sacks to your cart. Your benefits will activate automatically.
- For full sack (132lb) purchases, please EMAIL US for a quote.